Statement of Privacy
We at clickcity understand the need to maintain privacy when using the Internet for your communication, exploration and entertainment. These are the Policies clickcity adheres to in maintaining this site for your use. Because your privacy is important to us, we will operate by the following six principles.
1. We will explicitly ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (Personal Information). Generally, Personal Information is requested when you request a particular service or information from us or one of our merchants, when you purchase a product, when you fill out a survey or when you enter a sweepstakes or contest. When possible, we will give you the chance to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and up to date.
2. We have important business relationships with certain third party service partners (Partners). With our partners, we use this Personal Information to operate sites and services, inform you of changes to service and to inform you of new features and services from clickcity.
3. In certain cases we may select companies to send you information about their products and services, which are related, but not necessary, to the site's operation. If we chose to utilize this advertising strategy, we will provide information on how to accept or decline these offers. At any time, you may stop the delivery of promotional or informational mail from us or other companies by following the provided instructions.
4. To our knowledge, no portion of our site directly targets or solicits children 13 years old or younger. However, if we develop a section of our site to target children under 13, we will not require Personal Information from children. We will also not supply that information to other companies without the express written consent of the parent/guardian.
5. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, (b) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users and (c) act as immediately necessary in order to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
6. If at any time you believe that we have violated these Policies, please use our contact form and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly investigate and remedy the problem.